Friday, February 04, 2005

I Made It!

With all of the complications I've had to contend with, I made it through in good spirits. I arrived in Seoul Thursday night, Feb. 3, 05 and my luggage should be ariving tonight around midnight. What can you say.

I am teaching my first class today at 3 pm. That would be 4 am for all of you good people in the est zone. I have five classes today of 55 mins each. With being awake for well over 30 hrs yesterday traveling, I'm a bit tired today but I had a wonderful Korean lunch today with the Director and his family.

Did you know that it is also a Korean tradition to sit on pillows on the floor. I did not. I thought I was in Japan for a moment. Show's what an American boy knows. Any way, it was mmm mmm good. I wont go into details of what all was there (mostly because I don't know) but we had duck, kimchi, and many other wonderful things. They had these pickled pepers that were wonderful. Very hot they were and I enjoyed them emensly. How wonderful it is not to have to beg for spicey food in a resturant. :-)

Thanks for checkin in.

Love and Blessings,

Ken

3 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

Hey guys, it was good to read you comments. I'm glad that people are actually reading. Lots of Love.

Ken

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

I'm not really sure what the pickled pepper is. I asked but all they said was, pickled peper. The language barier is challenging some times. It was good though.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

Doug and Eldon,

Good to hear from you both. Thanks so much for the prayers. And yes, my students do need prayer, but maybe not in the way you were meaning. (very funy)

Things are going well, and yes, I have been trusting in God for just about everything. It's been realy cool the way God has been working things out.

Love,

Ken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home