Saturday, May 21, 2005

Family and Friends

Ok Greg Kelway! Here are several pics to entertain you. I have another set yet to come. It took me hours to put all this together so I better not hear any more complaints for a long long time especially since I've been to your blog! Ya buddy, I know all about it.

Ok, seriously, keep the quotes comin please. I really have been enjoying them, but I also came up with this idea. It's taken several hours to put it all together though. That's the problem with pics, they take along time. But, pics are good and I enjoy taking them and showing them. I hope you enjoy them as well.

Much love,

Ken

4 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I took it myself just like I did with my hair cut photos. Hand held. I thought it was a great idea too. lol. My mother was sure, but it got a good laugh.

To bad that kodakgaller couldn't upload the pics to my blog. :-)

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, nice, but how about some pics from over there!!

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you, I have bloggers block! This Saturday I'm going sight seeing again so I'll have some more things to post. Hopefully in June I'll be going to the DMZ. I really want to go there. How could I come to Seoul and not go there!?

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you like them Greg. As to coming home, for now I'm having to much fun. Christmas is going to be hard though. I know I will be missing everyone bunches.

If you ever do anything with your blog, please let me know. I'm honored that you went throught the trouble of signing up just so you could leave comments though. Thanks :-)

For the newer viewers, you don't have to be a blog member to leave comments any more. I changed it a long time ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home